Deaf Parents Watch The Recital. Then Mom Captures Daughter Delightfully Signing The Song To Them

Deaf Parents Watch The Recital. Then Mom Captures Daughter Delightfully Signing The Song To Them

Fun is contagious and you will know exactly what I mean if you watch this video till the end...


Fun is contagious and you’ll know exactly what I mean if you watch this video until the end.

Every holiday season, KODA (kids of deaf adults) perform a different kind of recital, one that’s performed in sign language and lots and lots of animated facial expressions. Pay attention to this little blonde girl, this is what singing off the top of your lungs looks like in sign language and it makes me so happy I caught myself singing along and making the same expressions.

Even if you don’t have a deaf person as your Facebook friend, this is something worth sharing.



Article amazing pictures Other :

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top