He Was Giving Her A Ticket, But Then This Cat Walks Up To Him And Does THIS. I Laughed So Hard!

He Was Giving Her A Ticket, But Then This Cat Walks Up To Him And Does THIS. I Laughed So Hard!

It’s hard to look official with a kitty on your head and I have to give it to this cop for his patience.

What the hell happened here? LOL

I don’t think the guy getting a ticket is even mad about being pulled over. Paying the fine is worth the chance of seeing something like this in person.
While the cop was writing her a ticket, a dashboard camera captured a friendly black kitty that didn’t really see the officer as a big authority. It must have mistaken him for its owner and his pen for cat food or something. Either way, it’s hard to look official with a kitty on your head and I have to give it to this cop for his patience.

Article amazing pictures Other :

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top