Heavy Snow Shuts Down The Zoo. Then Camera Catches Animals Totally Losing It With Joy

Heavy Snow Shuts Down The Zoo. Then Camera Catches Animals Totally Losing It With Joy

If this doesnt make your day, I dont know what will


Ohio and North Pole are nothing alike as far as I know. Even though Nora the polar bear was born in Ohio and never visited the polar permafrost, recent snowfall gave her a hint of what living there is actually like. Her reaction after waking up to a thick layer of snow will warm your heart, but she wasn’t the only one caught by surprise.

I can only imagine that bears, seals and penguins loved it, but what about African animals. I thought elephants would be confused by the snow, but the way these baby reacted reminded me that pretty much all kids, human or elephant, are the same.


Article amazing pictures Other :

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top