This Dolphin Was In Pain Due To A Hook Stuck On Its Fin. When A Diver Spots Him, I’m In Tears!

This Dolphin Was In Pain Due To A Hook Stuck On Its Fin. When A Diver Spots Him, I’m In Tears!

Asked Humans For Help Moved My Heart…WOW!

I have seen many rescue videos on the internet and they always manage to cheer me up. In all these videos, the rescuers themselves seek out the victims. This one here is an exception though, so it was extra special. I had never seen an animal request help on its own, but this dolphin here is going to blow you out of the water with what he does next.

When diver Keller Laros was underwater for a manta ray night dive, he noticed a beautiful bottlenose dolphin trying to get close to him and friends. So he signaled it over to come up to him. Upon closer inspection Keller saw that a fishing hook was stuck to the dolphin’s left pectoral fin. He removed the hook and also cut the wire that was tangled around its body. This was a really beautiful rescue!

Watch the rescue in the video below and let us know what you thought about it in the comments section!

Article amazing pictures Other :

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top