When I Saw Her Doing THIS To The Elephant, I Couldn’t Believe My Eyes! This Is Impossible!

When I Saw Her Doing THIS To The Elephant, I Couldn’t Believe My Eyes! This Is Impossible!

When She Does THIS To Him, Look At His Feet!

The caretakers of animals develop several ways of controlling them. They condition their animals to respond according to their wish. You will feel amazed to know that the caretakers even manage to control the sleeping pattern of their animals to a certain degree. This video shows a wonderful interaction between an elephant and his caretaker.

A woman by the name of Lek is assigned the responsibility of taking care of Faa Mai the elephant. The video was shot at Elephant National Park. Lek brings the animal to sleep within a minute. Looking at the size of the elephant I thought that it would take a lot of time and effort of Lek to make him sleep. But she does it instantly. What an amazing lullaby!

Watch the video to get inspired from this amazing caretaker. What is your say on this video? Please let us know.

Article amazing pictures Other :

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top